Spain for Gourmets
SPAIN FOR GOURMETS.
Discover in a luxury way our Wines, Gastronomy, while sightseeing and pampering your body in the best hotels and resorts.
12 days & 11 nights around Spain to experience our Gastronomy and our awarded wines!
Optional extension trips from Madrid to Segovia, Todelo and Salamanca, (1 day trip).
5 wines D.O.: Somontano, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Alella and Penedés.
2 wine resorts in 5* hotels: Marqués de Riscal (2 nights) and Abadia Retuerta Resort (1 night).
Amazing 5* hotels in the city center in all our cities: Ohla Hotel (Barcelona 4 nights), María Cristina (San Sebastián 2 nights) and Villa Real Hotel or Urban (Madrid 2 nights).
The itinerary includes: Barcelona, Alella, Somontano, Alquézar, San Sebastián, Hondarribia, Elciego, Logroño, Valladolid, Peñafiel and Madrid. Optional: Salamanca, Segovia and Toledo.
Arrival at Barcelona
Greetings at the airport and transfer to the hotel where the group will have a welcome drink while receiving the details for the next days. The Tour manager will be with you from that moment.
Free time until night to relax and unpack before joining the first dinner with the group.
Pick up at the hotel to enjoy a Panoramic view tour around Barcelona visiting the Sagrada Familia and the Paseo de Gracia avenue stoping in Plaza Catalunya where we will walk along Ramblas passing by the Cathedral.
In the afternoon, we will join a private Master Class with the awarded Michelin Star Chef at Sauc. We will visit the Boqueria market where we will buy some fresh products to prepare the dinner. You will see and enjoy this session with the group.
Overnight at Ohla Hotel – Barcelona.
Visit the School Cuisine of May Hofmann where we will attend a creative class on deserts. You will see and practice their art of Pastry.
After that session, our chauffer will come to pick us up direction to Alta Alella winery where we will visit the cellar and will taste different wines while enjoying some delicatessen snacks with the sommelier.
In the afternoon, back to town to relax before joining a Cocktail workshop at Mutis cocktail Bar. In 2 hours we will discover their secrets preparing cocktails and will have a dinner at their well known restaurant BAR MUT. Optional clubbing with live music at MUTIS.
In the morning we will take direction to Penedés, visiting the cellar and the wineries in the area to discover the wine and cava producers.
Afternoon and night free time to pack and relax. Last night in Barcelona.
After breakfast, our chauffer will take direction to Somontano visiting the Irius Winery where they will give us an introduction to the wine tasting to learn the principles of their wines.
Short visit to Alquézar, a medieval small village in the Somontano area. After that we will drive to San Sebastian to pass the night.
After breakfast a walking tour around San Sebastian, afternoon free and dinner in a Michelin Star restaurant visiting the installations and kitchen.
Visit to Hondarribia after a short panoramic sighseeing tour of San Sebastian. We will discover the fish market and will visit the Parador building.
From Hondarribia we will go to the “Rioja Alavesa” passing by the wineries area and visiting Ysios Winery. In the evening we will reach the Marqués de Riscal Resort where we will have dinner.
After breakfast we will visit the winery Marqués de Riscal and they will prepare a private workshop on PINTXOS with their Chef. In the evening optional visit to Logroño where we will taste the typical Pintxos of the area.
In the morning, we will take direction to Ribera del Duero where we will stay at the Abadia Retuerta resort, a Relais&Chateau. Amazing activities will be ready to surprise us, a part from visiting the cellar, they will give us a Master class revealing the secrets of the Chef and we will be able to visit the fields on a horse riding.
After breakfast, we will visit Protos winery and the Peñafiel Castle. In the afternoon transfer to Madrid to stay for 2 nights. After arrival free time to rest.
In the morning our chauffer will offer a panoramic sightseeing tour in the capital of Spain. At lunch time we will visit the San Miguel market and during the afternoon you will have free time to relax or shopping.
Last Night together: GALA Dinner in a Michelin star restaurant in Madrid.
After breakfast check out and transfer to airport or AVE train to Barcelona.
Optional Day TRIPS:
· Segovia, visit the Cathedral and enjoy a typical meal of Cochinillo.
· Salamanca and Guijuelo, the Iberic ham Factory where they will explain the process for getting a cured Iberian ham and will taste the different categories.
· Toledo, an amazing village with history and monuments.
- Master chef class on the Mediterranean cuisine by a Michelin star chef from SAUC restaurant in Barcelona (inside OHLA hotel).
- Wine Tasting to identify the variety of grapes at the best wineries in Rioja and Ribera.
- A workshop on PINTXOS at the Marques de Riscal Hotel, a delicious Basque tradition.
- Hofmann will prepare a show cooking on the art of Pastry at the School.
- A cocktail workshop to learn how to surprise your guests preparing the best cocktails at MUTIS, one of the best cocktail bar in Europe & dinner at Bar MUT.
- A horse riding on the abadia Retuerta fields & Master class with the Chef.
- Michelin Star Dinners in restaurants in San Sebastián and Madrid.
- It will be an amazing experience around Spain always accompanied by our Tour manager that will assist you and will take care of your needs and the group requirements to make your trip as pleasant as you expect and arranging bookings, checking and checkouts everywhere.
- We will have an exclusive and luxury private mini coach for 14 pax and an experimented chauffer that will take care of the itinerary and the luggage to make the trip safe and easy.
*All the hotels and restaurants can be modified upon the moment of the booking; the confirmation will be subject to availability. If any of them has to be changed the company warranties the same standard of level.
*This tour can be arranged for 12-14 people, bigger groups can be organized with a bigger coach. For less than 12 people the price has to be recalculated.